The modern banking landscape is a minefield of regulatory and compliance demands. Banks need to be able to balance the cost of meeting heavy regulatory and compliance demands with growth and profitability goals all whilst maintaining strong defences in preparation for economic disruptors.
In this competitive marketplace, banking organisations are also tasked with keeping up with the speed of change in consumer expectations. Not only does winning new business become more challenging as disruptive new players enter the market with competitive rates and offers, but digital innovation becomes a priority in order to meet customer expectations.
and during this webinar discover how with BOARD you can stay competitive and anticipate disruptors through:
* Being easily able to plan and forecast against shifting rates and volume variances
* Analysing the profitability and value creation in the organisation from branch, product, channel, and customer for more strategic cost allocation, without the need for coding
* Generating P&L forecasts with agile ‘what-if’ analysis and scenario modellin
* Consolidation of forecasts and reporting across branches with multi-currency support
* The creation and cusotmisation of a rolling forecast for long range planning
* Redistribution of the time spent building and consolidating models and reports for more in-depth analysis of strategic opportunities and risks
Not able to attend this webinar? No problem!
Contact us and we can arrange to speak to you at your convenience specifically about your sector:
Phone: 0208 959 0041