Infor is pleased to announce the general availability of the 10.3.0 release of Application Studio, OLAP Server, and Office Plus to customers on June 24, 2011. Application Studio, OLAP Server, and Office Plus are also now part of the Infor Business Intelligence (BI) product suite and the documentation and software will be updated to reflect the new names.
Some of the release highlights include:
- Report scheduling and distribution are greatly expanded in Application Studio to include Report Books, Job Administration, Scheduled Tasks, and Dynamic Report Distribution in multiple output formats.
- Improved dashboard building capabilities of Application Studio with micro-charts called Sparklines with numerous formatting options.
- Application Studio now provides a plug-in to integrate into SharePoint 2010 that can be used stand alone or with Infor Workspace.
- With the new XMLA data provider, OLAP Server improved performance and functionality of reporting and analytics.
- Office Plus’ analytics capabilities have been extended with client side distribution methods, cell locks, constraints and better administration of the writeback process.
- A number of customer requested enhancements across Application Studio, Office Plus, and OLAP Server